Alumni and friends of all ages are invited to a virtual get-together with Outdoor Program staff on Tuesday, March 2nd at 7pm (CT). Bring a beverage, grab a snack, and come chat with staff and fellow alumni as we celebrate 41 years of the Outdoor Program at UMD! Current staff will share updates from UMD, and highlights from the past year. We will include plenty of time for people to meet and catch up with one another.
- Virtual get-together with Outdoor Program staff and alumni
- Tune in via Zoom for a short presentation and casual discussion
- RSVP now for the event on Tuesday, March 2nd at 7pm (CT)
This virtual event is free to attend, but you must register using the link below:
Tuesday, March 2nd | 7:00-8:00pm CT
Wondering who will be there? The following OP staff are attending this event:
- Tim Bates, Interim Director, Recreation Sports Outdoor Program
- Randy Carlson, Paddle, Surf, Kite Coordinator
- Melody David-McKnight, Sea Kayak Coordinator
- Ken Gilbertson, Emeritus Director, Outdoor Program
- Dick Haney, Emeritus Director, Outdoor Program
- Pat Kohlin, Marketing & Graphics Coordinator
- Lucas Kramer, Climbing Coordinator
Questions? Contact Alumni Relations staff at [email protected].