You’re invited to a virtual meet-and-greet on April 21st from 7:00-8:00pm (CT) with faculty and alumni from the Department of American Indian Studies. Bring a beverage or grab a snack, and come chat with professors and alumni from American Indian Studies, Tribal Administration and Governance, Master of Tribal Administration and Governance, and Master of Tribal Natural Resource Environmental Stewardship. You'll get to meet our new faculty and hear department updates and recent highlights. Finally, we will have plenty of time for people to introduce themselves and meet and/or catch up.
The meet-and-greet is a casual event for alumni and guests. There will be door prizes!
April 21st | 7:00-8:00pm (CT)
- This is a virtual meet-and greet with American Indian Studies faculty and alumni.
- Join via Zoom for a short faculty presentation and open discussion with other guests.
- The meet-and-greet is a casual event designed for alumni and guests to get to know one another.
- RSVP now for the event on Wednesday, April 21st at 7pm (CT).
The following faculty will be in attendance to join in discussion with alumni and guests:
- Joseph Bauerkemper, Associate Professor
- Jill Doerfler, Professor and Department Head
- Linda LeGarde Grover, Professor
- Tadd Johnson, Professor
- Carter Meland, Assistant Professor
- Wendy Smythe, Assistant Professor
- Doug Thompson, Assistant Professor
- Becky Webster, Assistant Professor
Questions? Contact Alumni Relations staff at [email protected].