Join alumni and friends of the Consumer Insights & Analytics program (formerly ReMAP/MAP) for the 12th Anniversary Celebration -- an evening of fun and socializing at Topgolf in Brooklyn Center, MN! Topgolf is an indoor golf driving range that simulates the flight path of your drives. No golfing experience is necessary to enjoy the game, and guests who don’t want to golf are welcome to join the party to meet other alumni of the Consumer Insights & Analytics program. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided along with a cash bar.
Saturday, April 15
5:00pm - 7:00pm (CT)
6420 N. Camden Ave, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
This is the first big alumni event in the twelve-year history of the Retail Marketing Analytics/Marketing Analytics/Consumer Insights & Analytics program at UMD. Come out and celebrate the program with alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the program! Attendance is limited; register today.
What to expect
- A casual, social gathering with alumni, faculty staff, and friends of the Consumer Insights & Analytics program.
- Topgolf simulated golf driving range.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided along with a cash bar.
- Open to all UMD alumni, friends, and their guests.
- Registration is required. Cost is $15 per person.
Free parking is available at Topgolf.
Disability Accommodations & Dietary Requests
To make disability-related accommodations or dietary requests, please contact Alumni Relations at [email protected] by April 1.
Questions about this alumni event? Please contact Alumni Relations at [email protected] or 218-726-7164