Mentor Program participants are invited to attend a networking reception at UMD on Friday, April 14 from 6-8pm. The event will include activities, a brief program, and plenty of time for mingling with other students and mentors. Food and beverages will be provided. Recommended attire is business casual.
Please register for this event if you're able to attend so that staff can plan for your participation!
What to expect
- Networking reception for mentors and students open to all participants in the 2022-23 Mentor Program.
- Food and beverages will be provided.
- Business casual attire is recommended.
- Registration is required.
Parking & Transportation
- Guests are encouraged to park in Lot M-1 (behind Malosky Stadium) or Lot M-2. Parking in these lots is free beginning at 5pm.
- For help identifying these locations or other campus parking options, refer to the Transportation & Parking Services website.
Disability-related accommodations & Dietary requests
To make disability-related accommodations or dietary requests, please contact Alumni Relations at [email protected] or 218-726-7164 by March 31.
Questions about this Mentor Program event? Contact Alumni Relations at [email protected] or 218-726-7164.