Panel Discussion: Building Alumni Relations Goals and Strategies around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Caley Conney (she/her/hers), is Director of External Relations for University Recreation and Wellness (RecWell) at the University of Minnesota
- Steve Davis (he/him/his), Interim Associate Vice President & Director of Affinity Engagement at University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- Heidi Mastrud (she/her/hers), Director of Alumni Relations at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Tori Williamson (she/her/hers), Assistant Director of Alumni Relations at the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
A panel discussion to provide multiple perspectives on how alumni relations professionals are approaching internal goal setting and strategic planning around diversity, equity, and inclusion in 2021.
Presentation: Disruptive Conduct Plans for Events
- Neely Heubach (she/her/hers), Associate Director of Alumni Engagement at Macalester College
Neely Heubach will share written disruptive conduct policies for online and in-person events that the Macalester Advancement team created over the past year.